Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Breakfast of Champions


Continuing with the breakfast theme I decided to post a pic of a breakfast I prepared recently for myself. It was actually an impromptu meal. Do you every have those days where you wake up and crave a good hearty breakfast? Times like those are when my sister says "I need a good meal" and its really as simple as that. Your body is craving not only food but the actual experience of sitting down to eat a wonderfully prepared meal.


This particular morning was following a trip to Trader Joe's so I was fortunate to have a lot of options. Rather than shrink away I went all in. I prepared eggs over medium, hash browns, spicy chicken sausage, and a blueberry scone. Served with a nice hot cup of green tea, I had the Yogi brand which includes a inspirational saying with each bag








I finished that meal feeling completely satisfied and actually quite refreshed. Something about time the time to prepare a meal soothes and calms me even on a hectic morning.


xxToya




No comments:

Post a Comment